Website Disclosure Clause
Pursuant to art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of the Regulation of (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – "GDPR") please be informed that:
- The controller of your personal data, i.e. the entrepreneur deciding about the purposes and means of the processing of your personal data, is MITMAR Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Głowno (hereinafter referred to as the "Company").
- The Company shall process your personal data such as your first name, last name, telephone number and email address. Your personal data shall be processed in order to respond to your request you have delivered to us through a contact form on our website. Processing of personal data for this purpose takes place pursuant to GDPR art. 6 sec. 1 letter a), i.e. following your consent to the processing of personal data, and in case your request regards any civil law claims processing shall take place pursuant to GDPR art. 6 sec 1 letter. f).
- Your personal data shall be stored for the time necessary to respond to your request depending on the request content; for example, in case of civil law claims they shall be kept until the limitation period of such claims expires.
- You have a right to the access to your data and a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and a right to data portability. You have also a right to withdraw the consent given.
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with the President of Personal Data Protection Office, if you think that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the provisions of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Personal data, which you provide, are required to respond to your request; failure to provide such data shall result in inability to respond to your request.
- Your personal data shall not be transferred beyond the European Economic Area and shall no be subject to profiling.