MITMAR Sp. z o.o. implements the project financed from the European Funds “Research, development and verification of the innovative technology of poultry carcass adaptation in real conditions in the MITMAR Sp. z o.o. plant
The main objective of the project is to develop and demonstrate the innovating and fully efficient technology for adapting the poultry carcass in the Mitmar Sp. z o.o. plant from May 2020 to October 2021, which will be implemented to the business activity by December 2023.
The main goal will be achieved by the following detail objectives:
- development of the innovative technology for adapting the poultry carcass
- construction and start-up of the innovative trial line
- optimization and verification of the innovative technology operation
Achievement of the main objective as well as the detailed objectives is planned for 3 stages:
Stage I - Development of the innovative technology for adapting the poultry carcass – tests on the large-laboratory scale
Stage II - Construction and start-up of the trail line for adapting the poultry carcass
Stage III - Optimization of the trail line for adapting the poultry carcass operation
Achievement of the above objective is expressed by the result indicator:
1) Number of implemented results of B+R works carried out by the company as part of the project – 1 item.
Project target groups include:
- The applicant and the partners from the research centres,
- Food/ meat/ food processing sector - the Applicant will determine new standards for the food products (better MSPM physiochemical and organoleptic quality, among others),
- Pet Food sector - Applicant’s actions will allow for offering better-quality product on the market of pet feed (better MSPM will be placed in products for animals),
- All economy branches - Owing to the circular economy policy (thanks to the development of the fully no-waste working, among others).
The technology developed as part of the project is an innovation on an international scale, allowing to obtain a high-quality product compared to similar products available on the market. The use of a poultry carcass (considered as waste, although it contains an excellent source of protein) as the starting material will be a significant advantage of the solution.
Project financed by the EU: PLN 5 782 613.75
“Modernization of a freezing process in Mitmar Sp. z o. o. plant in the building in ul. Sikorskiego 5b in Głowno”
Investment total value: 1 475 575,00 PLN
The investment is co-financed out of funds of the Regional Fund of Environmental Protection and Water Management in Łódź as a loan in amounting to 600 000,00 PLN
The investment was made in the real property located in Generała Władysława Sikorskiego 5B, 95-015 Głowno; plot number 650/4, cadastral unit 0013, where Mitmar Sp. z o.o. is located.
The investment objective is to increase electric efficiency of the plant by the modernization of blast freezing process.
Investment material scope:
1) Separation of additional refrigerated compartment in the (existing) building of cold store
2) Refrigeration installation in the compartment for blast freezing tunnel – in the freezing chamber there are three refrigerating units that operate alternatively: 2 in refrigerating cycle + 1 in defrosting cycle. Fan rotation motion is smoothly controlled, which during cooler periods (autumn, winter, early spring) allows to reduce and maintain a low level of condensation pressure and improves the operation of fans.
This installation improves both general efficiency of the process of manufacturing and use of cooling energy considerably (i.e. in winter) in the plant, particularly when it is converted into the final product unit –which is crucial in terms of "carbon footprint” in the production process.
The project is co-financed out of funds of the Regional Fund of Environmental Protection and Water Management in Łódź
The project is co-financed out of funds of the European Regional Development Fund within the project of the "Development programme of exporting frozen meat and vegetables in Mitmar Company”.
Project period 2013-2015
MITMAR Company participated in the following fairs under the programme:
"SIAL China" trade mission to China (Shanghai, China) 05-08.05.2015
World Food Moscow (Moscow, Russia) 16-19.09.2013
POLAGRA (Poznań, Poland) 23-26.09.2013
ANUGA (Cologne, Germany) 05-09.10.2013
"Anuga" trade mission (Cologne, Germany) 05-09.10.2013
Gulfood (Dubai, United Arab Emirates) 23-27.02.2014
SIAL China (Shanghai, China) 13-15.05.2014
World Food Moscow (Moscow, Russia) 15-18.09.2014
POLAGRA (Poznań, Poland) 13-16.10.2014
SIAL PARIS (Paris, France) 16-20.10.2014
GULFOOD (Dubai, United Arab Emirates ) 08-12.02.2015
As part of the action "Promotional materials for the entrepreneur" advertising leaflets were made